IRIS

Source de financement privée

Présentation

IRIS is a European Venture and Growth firm specialized in tech, investing in seed, Series A, late stage, and growth. With offices and teams in Paris, Berlin, and Munich and a keen understanding of their markets and a robust international network, IRIS is selective partner to the upcoming scale-ups and tech giants, helping them increase their visibility, business reach, and impact across the world.


IRIS investments include, among others, companies such as Adjust, Braincube, Exotec, Forto, Kyriba, Jedox, LeanIX, Lumapps, Lookout, Open-Xchange, Netatmo, Shift, SurePay, Talend, Talon.one, Workpath and Zeta Global. For more information, visit www.iris.vc




Description de l'organisme

IRIS is a venture capital funds founded in 1986 with offices in Paris, Berlin and Munich, covering both early stages and late stages.


Objectifs d'investissements

We realize 90% of our investments in France and Germany. The remaining 10% for EU-based startups. We are able to follow up on our initial investments until the late stage: ex. we invested in Shift in Seed, we kept following up after the unicorn-level round.


Conditions d'éligibilité

We are looking for startups with a strong technological component at the centre of their business model. Not covering specific verticals in particular: tech generalist.
We invest from the 1st institutional round (no pre-seed), in companies that have signs of product market fit, to late-stage, growth and pre-IPO.


Conditions de non éligibilité

IRIS does not invest in biotech companies and DNVBs.


Plus d'information sur le montant possible

The early-stage team puts ticket from 1 to 10M€, we also have a late-stage funds that can invest up to 40M€ for the first ticket. We tend to be lead or co-lead for early-stage deals, trying to find the best syndication alongside the founders.


Portfolio
Escape

Kovalee

Spinergie

Exotec

Youscribe

Mister Fly

Shift Technology

Yubo

Exotec

Monkvision


Equipe

François Kergaravat

Analyst - Iris Capital

Shana Hudes

Venture Analyst

Les sources de financement les plus actives sur Eldorado

Financière Fonds Privés
Réseau d'investisseurs

Impact Partners
Private Equity

SPRING INVEST
Fonds VC

Serena
Fonds VC

BENHAMOU GLOBAL VENTURES (BGV)
Fonds VC

SATT Lutech
Fonds VC

MAIF Impact
Corporate VC

Idinvest Partners
Fonds VC

Déposer mon dossier

Fonds VC


62, rue Pierre Charron Paris


Iris
1 janvier, 1986

Série : Seed, Serie A, Serie B, Serie C, Serie D

Ticket moyen : 1 000 000 - 10 000 000 €

Secteur(s) d'investissement :

3DAérospatial / SpaceTechAgricultureAgroalimentaireAménagement du territoire
ArchitectureArt, CultureAssuranceAutomobileBeauté, CosmétiqueBien ÊtreBig DataBiotechBlockchainBTPCleantechConstructionConsultingCRMCryptomonnaieDatingDéveloppement Durable, RSEDistribution, RetailDivertissement, Jeux vidéo, LoisirsE-commerce, MarketplaceEconomie collaborative, ESSEducation, EdTechEnergieEnvironnementÉvénementielFinance, FinTechFoodTech, Gastronomie, RestaurationGaming, E-sportHardwareHébergement, CloudHigh-TechImmobilierIndustrie pharmaceutiqueIndustrielIntelligence ArtificielleIoTJournalismeJuridique, LegalTechLoisirsMarketing DigitalMarketing, CommunicationMediasMobilitéMode, LuxeOpen DataRecrutement, RHRéseau SocialRobotiqueSanté, MedTechSécurité, CybersécuritéSmart CitySoftwareSportsTechnologie QuantiqueTélécommunicationTourismeTransport, LogistiqueWeb3voir plus...

Découvrir la plateforme

Inscrivez-vous et simplifiez votre recherche de financement